YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 26, 2011

C3



hye..like what i say on the title it is C3..yes finally i got it..
first..i came back from tuisyen then mommy bout' me to boulevard then..
when i see some couple of the shops i notice it was C3 then i told my mommy that i saw
that phone..actually i go to boulevard because i wanna buy medicine at "permaisuri farmasi"
then.. when my mommy finish with the medicine things i bought my mommy
to that handphone shops..and directly my mommy said "you want that phone and automaticly i *angguk kepala* then my mommy said "you want what colour" i said i want pink of course i want pink yoo..that is my favorite colour..if there is purple i want purple haaha..purple is my favorite colour to..sometimes i was kinda blur with C3..when i have some problem i ask my kazen..then well i have no problem with C3 i love it..thnx mom for buying me that C3..and my background blog was change it is a little bit cute huh??haha..then i was practising Justin Bieber song "Favorite Girl"
with my guitar and in 30 minutes finally i can do it..
i think i'm going to make 1 cover of "Favorite Girl"..
ok see u next in my next entry bye.. :D

P/S: actually first i know that phone i was not interested when i saw my mom friend wear that phone and i want it too..ngegeh kann haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment