YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 3, 2011

All Justin Bieber Song

all Justin Bieber song i made it as note or writing..
When I telling you ONE TIME that you will be my FAVORITE GIRL and when go DOWN TO EARTH our love is more BIGGER and you will be my ONE LESS LONELY GIRL i wish we had our FIRST DANCE. when you be my BABY I have SOMEBODY TO LOVE when we STUCK IN THE MOMENT then U SMILE because we have RUNAWAY LOVE and I said that I NEVER LET YOU GO and we OVERBOARD we have an EENIE MEENIE love and when that love was SHOULD BE ME and I didn’t find you WHERE ARE YOU NOW.when your heart go UP you have an HEARTACHE and when you RIDE on my car you be my LATIN GIRL.I will be those DR. BIEBER when the MAMAS BOY have an bieber fever.you PICK ME and must BELIEVE ME so we SWAG SO MEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment